Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY 3 Month Birthday Chipmunk!!!

I can't believe Chipmink is already 3 months old! Where has the time gone? I feel like all my days have run together since we got her. Perhaps that's because I've been drop dead tired, but I am VERY happy to report that the colic is getting better. We still have a rough night every once in a while, but nothing on a regular basis.

Dr. B changed her to Ne.xiu.m for the reflux. I'm not too sure it's working as she's been pretty fussy since we started it, but we'll give it a month (it's $65...we're not wasting it!) Today has been pretty rough. Lots of crying and screaming, but those days are rare. She also had us increase the amount of cereal we put in her bottles to lessen the spitting. She said we can go up to 2 tsp per oz if we need to, and gastro docs will go as high as 1 T per oz, so we have lots of wiggle room. But just by upping it to 1 tsp I can see a big difference. (Of course, I was already supposed to have her at 1 tsp, but I must have misheard b/c I've only been putting 1/2 tsp in her bottles. No wonder there hasn't been much improvement.)

She is cooing and making all kids of noises now. It's so cute to watch her try to mimmick the noises and faces we make. Her smiles can light up a room, and they make all the difficult times melt away. Happy 3 month birthday, sweet baby girl!!!

Here are a few pics from her dedication on Sunday. She was a doll!!








4 comments:

  1. Both your girls are precious. Macy looks like a chunky monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is so beautiful and those cheeks are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 3 month birthday ms. macy. She's absolutely adorable Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love seeing you with your precious little baby dolls!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers