I've been such a bad blogger! It's not that things have been overly busy, but I've been hiding within myself, keeping my thoughts to myself, slightly depressed, moody, etc... Things in our house are less than pleasant (a child with the rotovirus, a teething 2 yo, and two adults that just can't seem to get along) but, we managed to make it to the local pumpkin patch/farm for a good day of family time.
Going down the slide! Wheeeee!!!
"I saw baby pigs! I yuv it!!" and "Here Piggy piggy!" (Direct quotes from Little Bit!) :)
"Pig"
Going down the slide with Mommy
"Choo Choo!" I love her expression. It's like she's thinking, "I love this train!"
All Aboard!
Instead of sand pits to play in, they had pits with dried corn kernals. They LOVED playing in the corn!
Time for a hayride!
Petting the calves or "baby cow" as Little Bit puts it.
Time to pick out "punkins". Little Bit picked theirs b/c Chipmunk was fading fast!
We couldn't leave without getting their pictures with the "punkins". Although at this point in the day, I was just happy with them facing the camera. Smiles were optional. lol































What a wonderful family day to help what ails all of you. I hope everything else improves soon.
ReplyDeleteFun times at the punkin patch!
ReplyDelete