It's been a week, and I have yet to post pic of my beauties on their first day of school. Sorry!! They had such a great day!! Both girls walked right into their classrooms and didn't even turn to say goodbye. I didn't know whether to be proud of cry! lol I actually did do pretty well until I read a poem that Little Bit's teacher sent home with all the moms on the first day. Needless to say, I had a good little cry that my girls were now old enough to go to school.
The first day of school fairy came and left them a little "happy" in their car seats. They were so excited to see their new "friends" when they got in the car. :)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








awwwww...love it.
ReplyDeleteGood grief, your babies could not be any cuter!!!
ReplyDelete