Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just Me and the Girls

I know...that's not proper English, but it sounds weird to say the Girls and Me. lol

So Jon's traveling again this week. Bleh! I hate it when he travels.

A while back at a play date the girls and I were all talking about how none of us wore "mommy" shirts. You know...the homemade ones or ones that say, "I love my kids", etc... So we got to talking, and I decided it would be cute for us to have the kids' handprints/footprints put on aprons. We all cook, and most of us need to be wearing aprons to protect our clothes, so it seemed like a really cute idea. So today we had a play date at our house today, and we did the craft with the kids. OMG! They turned out SOOOOO cute! And I have to say, that with 16 kids (only 7 moms), this place was a madhouse, but we had very few paint "mishaps".

Here's our finishes product!


Isn't it cute?!?!?! :)

3 comments:

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers