Thursday, August 18, 2011

I couldn't be more proud!

Earlier this week I had to go to the dentist to pick up my whitening trays (free for new patients). :) I had the girls with me, and once we got to the room I told the girls to stand by the wall while they tried my trays on me. Little Bit couldn't stand it! She wanted up in that "big, cool chair" with me! But Chipmunk, my wiggly, wandering child (who walked right into a restaurant kitchen while I loaded up our salad plates this weekend) stood PERFECTLY still! She did not move for the entire 10 minutes that we were there. LOL

Yesterday...

We were talking to the girls about going to the dentist, and once again, Little Bit was SO excited! We talked about how cool and big the chair was, and how they would get a balloon and treasures for being good little patients. And Macy was even beginning to get excited. But when we asked her if she wanted to go she said, "NOPE!" LOL

Today...

It was time for the girls to go to the dentist. Olivia was excited! She couldn't wait to sit in the "big, cool chair", and get her balloon and her 3 treasures from the treatsure box. I told Macy she could take her "baby" with her, and all of the sudden she was excited to go!

When we got there I fully expected Little Bit to climb right up in the chair (which she did), and Chipmunk to climb in my lap and hold on for dear life. But she DIDN'T!! She and her baby got up in the chair, put on the cool sunglasses, laid back and let them clean her teeth!!!! I was so proud of her!!!!

And Little Bit did the same thing, and then they wanted to take x-rays. She was a champ!!!

So proud of my girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers