Friday, August 26, 2011

1st an Earthquake...

Now a hurricane.

Hurricane Irene is heading this way, but thankfully we're far enough inland that we won't feel too many effects. Most people up here have never experienced a hurricane, so they're quite nervous and antsy. I've been through enough storms to know that we'll be just fine. While we were freaking out about all the snow last winter, all of our neighbors up here were laughing at us. Now, we're laughing at them because they're freaking out about the hurricane. Turn about's fair play. ;) But on a more serious note, hurricanes are nothing to scoff at, however, this one is only going to be a category 2 after it hits North Carolina, and since we're over an hour inland, things won't be too bad. I know that when you don't experience things like this very often it can be scary. So our teasing is only in jest. :)

I'm ready for fall!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers