Monday, August 8, 2011

Lost

I'm a little lost as to where to take this blog. Shut it down? Keep it as a diary to read the girls some day? Find adoption topics to talk about? What I do know is our lives are not all that fascinating to write about. Most days are the same, with a few laughable moments from our silly girls. But is that appealing to readers? I don't get many comments, so are people even reading?

But I do know that I won a blog makeover. So it's made me think even harder about the direction I want this blog going.

Help! What do you want to see happen here???

5 comments:

  1. Keep it going. Love watching the girls grow! I use my blog as a journal/diary to help me remember all the fun and not so fun times. It also helps when it comes to scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your sweet girls! I sit down everyday and read all of the updates on the blogs I follow. I am terrible about updating but love when everyone else does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you better not!!!!...(Shut it down, i mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOOOOO! I love your family posts. Keep it going as a Day in the Life of....And future adopters can find you and see your beautiful babies and know there is hope for them too.

    MUAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEEP it going!!!!! Sorry I haven't commented lately, I have been overwhelmed with things and for some reason I cannot view blogger on my cell phone:(

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers