Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family Getaway

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Things have been really crazy around here with friends and family coming to visit.

This past weekend we took the girls to Sesa.me Pla.ce. We went last year for a full week in Philly, but decided this year to just make it a weekend trip. In short...the girls had a BLAST! :) Last year Chipmunk wanted NOTHING to do with the characters, but this year, although a bit hesitant, she gave Bert and Grover a high 5 and got in all the pics! So proud of my girl!!

My baby girl melts my heart!!


Dancing with Elmo while they fixed the camera.

Riding her first roller coaster...she liked it up until we started going around in circles. But she tried it, so we were so proud of her!

LOVE this beautiful smile!!

Such a Daddy's girl!

We love Bert and Ernie!!


The flying fish was their favorite ride!


Family pic on the Peek-a-Boo ride

My FAVORTIE pic!! The water was SO cold, but they didn't care! They loved splashing around!

They chose the Ernie teacup! Told ya...we love Ernie!

I have this same pic from last year...the girls are growing up so quickly!!



I would give these girls the moon if I could! My heart absolutely overflows with love for them! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hearing their laughter and silliness while we were on our mini-vaca.

The girls and I leave Tuesday for Houston. I'll be flying alone with the girls...dear Lord, help us!! :) Hopefully my phone and Jon's i.touch will keep them occupied with Chuggin.gton, The Backya.rdigans, and Mick.y Mou.se Club.house. lol

1 comment:

  1. What a fun place! I so wish there were one closer to Houston.

    The girls look like they had a ball. Glad you were able to make the trip, car drama and all! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers