Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Latest Creations

Using my Creati.ve Me.mori.es digital scrapbooking software, I made a photo panel from a scrapbook page I created. This is just a picture of the actual scrapbook page. The panel hasn't arrived yet.



Yes, I know I'm A LOT late in making these, but we were short on funds after the girls' adoptions since they were so close together, that I decided birth/adoption announcements weren't a necessity. But, I wanted to create one for their baby books, so again using my CM software, I quickly put these together. :)






2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this new place in blog land fits you better. More you somehow. I won a my memories software suite in a blog give away and I was so proud that I was able to make my own Christmas card photos ! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers