Saturday, December 10, 2011

Give Some Bloggy Love...

...to my sweet friend, Misty. We've known each other since high school, and on Wednesday, they finally welcomed their son, Levi, into their family. After the heartbreak of infertility with 2 failed IVFs, and then 3 failed adoptions, they are FINALLY parents of a precious baby boy!!

Let me tell you, I have cried so many tears for this sweet family over the years. My heart broke for them when they endured month after month failing to get pregnant, and then with each failed adoption my tears flowed again. But on Wednesday those tears turned to tears of joy!! I'll be honest and say that every time I think about them my eyes well up with tears!! This is the sweetest couple, and they so deserve to be parents together. (If you read further into their story, she is the step-mom to her husband's 2 kids who live with them full time from his previous marriage, but their hearts yearned for a child together.)

I have been so touched by their unfaltering faith in God that He would bring them a child. With each failure their disappointment was evident, but never once did they stop believing that our God would carry them through the difficult days and answer their prayers. God is SO good!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers