1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but this year I didn't use a single bag under our tree.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I was allergic as a kid, but I'm not alllergic anymore. However, I don't need an additional expense during the holidays. I spend enough as it is. lol
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? I HATE undecorating. :( We do it sometime the week after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it, so I'm not sure.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my Cabbage Patch dolls
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Two...A Willow Tree one for me, and a Little People one for the little people. lol
8. Hardest person to buy for? Jon...he always says he doesn't need anything.
9. Easiest person to buy for? The girls
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? ugly sweaters from an unnamed family member.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas. Although, I really do lke A Christmas Story, but only if we watch it with our friends, the Joneses. Watching it with Chad in the room makes it even more hilarious because of his laughter. :)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Throughout the year. If I find something I think someone would like, I buy it.
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? YUP!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hmmm...that's a hard one because I love to eat! lol
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We have always traveled somewhere, but we stayed home this year, and it was AWESOME!!!
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither. In the past I had a big bow with the ribbon flowing down the tree, but this year I put the decomesh on the tree, and I had big bubbles at the top. Love it!!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? ONE on Christmas Eve, everything else on Christmas morning. We did that growing up, and I loved that tradition!!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? people who complain and can't find anything nice to say about the holidays. I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! :) I don't mind the crowds, traffic or hustle and bustle.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Ornament...there are so many. We have ornaments from everywhere we travel, from our childhoods, and from significant events in our lives. Theme/Color...red and silver.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I asked for a new crock pot. I would love an iPad and some diamond earrings, but I know I won't get either of those.
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)