Last year's resolutions + me = epic fail!!
But this year...I'm doing well (so far)! lol
1. No more real ranch dressing. It's my favorite, but this shouldn't be too terribly hard because I do like other dressings...just not as much. lol I don't like lite or FF ranch (or as I call it, fake ranch). But I have found a lite raspberry walnut vinaigrette that I really like.
2. No more real mayo. I love mayo. I hate mustard. I like ketchup. Five Guys burgers just won't be the same, but I gotta cut the fat somewhere. lol
3. Drink fewer Diet Cokes and more water. This one is huge for me! I LOVE (and I mean, LOVE) Diet Coke. I can drink a couple reg. DC and a couple caffeine free DC a day. I hate water! It will be hard for me!!
4. Walk 30 minutes at least 5 days a week. I'll admit it, when it comes to exercise, I'm lazy. I love to eat and hate to exercise, hence all the weight I've put on in the last 9 years of marriage.
5. Eat more veggies and cook at least one meatless meal a week. I love my meat, but I'm actually excited about this one! :)
6. Limit carbs. The main reason for this one is because of my insulin resistence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Good for you and good luck with your goals! They sound really doable :-)
ReplyDelete