We put an offer in on a house...without touring it in person. Holy moly! That's just nuts, right???
It's a new build that is complete and was put on the market when the original buyer's fnancing fell through. It's been on the market for 180+ days, and the price was just reduced, so I was a little worried it would get snatched up. When I first saw the pictures of this home I immediately fell in love with it! I saw the floor plan (which is a perk of a new build), and I found a video on you.tube. My mom met our reator and went through the house as well, so with all of those views we felt comfortable putting in an offer. I'm so excited about this house!!! It's absoluely BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to post pics! I would post the youtube video, but it has the address on it, so I don't want to post it for our privacy. :) But here's the link to the floor plan. :) We have the plan with the media room and the extra bathroom, so it's a 4BR-3.5bath-Study-Media Room plan.
Life is crazy hectic right now, to say the least. But we're excited. However, I am going to miss our friends up here in NoVa. We'll miss the area and the wealh of things to do and see here. The seasons...oh how we'll miss the seasons! But we'll be near my family again. Our girls miss their grandparents, and seeing them only a couple times of year is hard for them. So this is a good move! But our hearts will always love this area and our wonderful friends that we've made!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)