I have tried several times to upload the video of us telling the girls about our trip to Disney. But unfortunately, it's not loading. I'm bummed! So here's the run-down...
All the gifts were opened and then Jon told the girls to look under the tree. There were two boxes with cards on top of them. The "princesses" had sent them an invitation to dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, and they had sent them beautiful princess dresses and sparkly shoes to wear, and they set up an appointment with their very own fairy godmother to give them a princess make-over.
It didn't go over as well as I had hoped it would, but when I told them that we were going to get to meet the princesses and eat dinner with them, they got excited. They didn't know where Cinderella's Castle was, so I had to tell them it was at WDW and that we were going to Disney in 5 sleeps. They loved their dresses and shoes. Chipmunk had to put on her shoes RIGHT THEN, and she wore them just about all day Christmas day. lol
So we leave in 5 days...CANNOT WAIT!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)