I have learned the importance of letting go and how peaceful it can be. Sometimes it's better to let go and move on than hold on to friendships that bring so much pain and frustration to your life. I still care about this friend and would never wish any ill-will on her, but it's just best if we go our separate ways. It's taken a long time to get to this point, but over the last couple of months I have finally come to a place when I am no longer bothered by what our friendship has come to. I'm no longer losing sleep or constantly going over all the arguements in my head. I know I have said my peace, and that's all I can do. It's so freeing.
“Letting go doesn't mean that you don't care about someone anymore. It's just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.”
― Debo.rah Re.ber, CSFTTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Been there, done that last year. It took me longer than a couple months to get over it, but I will say I feel so much better now. It's amazing how a situation like that can drain you. Much love to you this holiday season!
ReplyDelete