Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chipmunk's First Birthday

Our baby girl turned 1 on February 13. Here are the pictures from her princess party!

Our beautiful birthday princess


I'm SOOOOO big!!!


Yep! I'm the birthday girl!!


Ummm, Mom, why are you singing to me? Just hand over the cake!! I've waited a whole year for this!!!


Here Sissy, I'll teach you how to do it!


Yeah, this princess doesn't know how to do "dainty". lol


Wow...what's this? It's kind of fun!


GIVE ME BACK MY BALLOON!!!!!

Mommy and her princess!

Daddy's little girl
Little Bit is helping Chipmunk walk. Isn't this the cutest thing?!?
Birthday Balloons Galore!!

My friend, Rebecca, made the guest cake and Chipmunk's smash cake. Aren't they beautiful?

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... you have the most adorable family ever! I LOVE her cake, gorgeous! I hope that you're settling in well and that we see many new blog updates in the near future, hint hint ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party, and such a pretty, pretty princess. Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab party! And my Miles LURVES balloons too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers