Monday, June 21, 2010

City of Brotherly Love

Sorry for the long absence, but we spent last week on vacation in Philadelphia, just the 4 of us. We had a fantastic week!! It was our first family vacation that wasn't spent seeing other family members.

First stop...Sesame Place. Little Bit LOVED all the Sesame Street characters, but Chipmunk...not in the least! She was so scared of them that any time we were in a show and they came into the audience or anytime we were waiting in line to let Little Bit meet one, she grabbed onto Jon's shirt and wouldn't let go.

When we went into the Elmo Live show the worker asked if we wanted the girls to be a part of the show. At the time we didn't know what Chipmunk would do, so we said, "Sure." They were going to be the babies that Elmo asked about the topic of the day. I didn't get it all on video (b/c apparently I hit record too soon after turning on the camera, so I thought I was recording when I wasn't), but here's a little taste of what happened.


After Chipmunk's reaction in the show, we decided to just let Little Bit have time with the characters and Chipmunk just hung with Jon.




She's watching one of the characters in the show very closely to make sure they didn't come anywhere near her. Notice how she's holding onto Jon's shirt. Poor Baby!!

Little Bit LOVED the rides!!

Chipmunk wasn't too thrilled with the rides, either.

My heart...my sweet, beautiful girls!!

She may not have loved the rides or the characters, but Chipmunk LOVED the water park!


More later...it's bathtime! Tomorrow...Love Park, Franklin Square, the Aquarium and the Children's Museum.

5 comments:

  1. AWwww how adorable! Chipmunk is a little water baby ??? So cute so is Faith and I love it!

    Little Bit looked in 7th heaven with all her sesame characters! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks like a very cool place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time! Milesy is a water bug too...

    I went to a Sesame Place in FL when I was a kid...wonder where the closest one is to TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went last year and LOVED it!!! Our son who was 1 1/2 at the time was not a fan of the characters either:( but he LOVED the water park. Our daughter who was 3 1/2 at the time had a blast!!!! We went to the please touch museum while we were there too and they both had a blast. Glad that you all had a good time and made some great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're going to Sesame this month! We went three years ago with B and she loved it... and I think M will too since she's a hardcore Elmo fan!

    I am just now catching up on your blog.. my computer crashed and I just got it up and running!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers