2008
I made it to the beginning of August when I renovated the den while Jon was in NYC on a mission trip. So this is what I have left to do...
-Jon's NYC trip
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Thanksgiving-Little Bit's first
-Baby Shower
-La snow day
Christmas...I started putting Christmas in it's own album b/c of the amount of pictures taken each year. Several Christmases go in one album.
-Christmas 2008-Little Bit's first
-Christmas 2009-Chipmunk's first
Little Bit's 1st Year album...yeah, I haven't even begun her album. Obviously this will include all her "firsts" and some pictures of her birthmom. Thank goodness I have been keeping up with a calendar of all her firsts to help me remember.
2009
-
-Little Bit staying with Mimi and Papaw while we went to Disneyworld
-Valentine's Day-Little Bit's first
-My 35th birthday
-Meeting Macy (this will also be in her baby album)
-My BFF meeting Chipmunk for the first time
-Bluebonnets
-Strawberry Patch
-Easter-Little Bit and Chipmunk's first
-Playdate at Lauren's
-1st Mother's Day
-Chipmunk's Dedication (that may go in her baby album and not in the family album...not sure yet)
-Memorial Day-Little Bit and Chipmunk's first
-Vacation Bible School-Jon's first year to help out, and the girls' first. My ??? time...I lost count.
-First Father's Day
-Our friend's surprise going away party
-July 4th-Little Bit and Chipmunk's first
-Astros game
-My BFF and her daughter's visit to La...swimming, mall play area, CEC, Coffee Call
-Little Bit's Adoption Day! (also in baby album)
-Little Bit's 1st Birthday (also in baby album)
-My niece's 5th Birthday
-Our mini vaca to Shreveport on the way home from my niece's party
-Halloween-Chipmunk's first
-Thanksgiving-Chipmunk's first
-Our going away party
-Chipmunk's Adoption Day! (also in baby album)
-The girls' 1st airplane ride
Chipmunk's 1st year...you guessed it...I haven't even started it! Obviously this will include all her "firsts" and some pictures of her birthmom. Thank goodness I have been keeping up with a calendar of all her firsts to help me remember.
2010
-The move to Virginia
-Saints Superbowl win!!
-Playing in the snow...a REAL snow...not just a dusting
-Chipmunk's 1st Birthday (also in baby album)
-Playing in Papaw's corvette
-First Mini-Pedi
-Cherry Blossom Festival
-Easter
-Playing in the Neighborhood Park
-Trip to Houston...Kemah, Julie's baby shower, Kindermusik, Lauren's visit, marker incident, Sarah and Em's visit, Zoo
-Mother's Day
-Memorial Day...new water table and blow up pool, Air and Space Museum, putting together our new patio furniture
-Father's Day
-First trip to neighborhood pool...actually it will be the 2nd. I fortgot the camera for their first time. Bad Janna!!
-July 4th...probably more playing with the water table and the blow up pool, so I'll probably just pull out the mini flags, dress the girls up and just take a few pics to mark the day (and their cute outfits) :)
-Trip to Mississippi
...TBD
Vaca to Philadelphia...it gets it's own album since it was our first family vacation (other than those to visit family in MS and TX).
OK, who just fell out of their chair???? I just broke out in a sweat! No lie!!!! So this will serve as my scrabooking "To-do" list. As I finish something I will cross it off! (Oh Lord, please let me get some finished!!!) I have decided that 2 days a week I am putting off chores around the house and I'm scrapbooking while the girls are napping, and at least one Saturday a month I am locking myself in my scrapbooking room and letting Jon have a daddy-daughter day. I have GOT to catch up b/c honestly, I am taking more pictures than I have time to scrapbook. (And yes, that is also stressing me out!) At this point I will have to pick and choose what goes in an album and what just stays on the computer for pleasure viewing.
Oh how I wish I had some friends up here who scrapbook! It's so much more fun with friends! But I have a feeling I'll get more done without anyone to distract me! lol








Wow! I got stressed out just reading your post! Just wanted you to know you are not alone! I have yet to even start Baby K's album, but I still buy random stickers and such to use for it. My husband asks me why, and I always say, "One day I will have the time to scrapbook and I am going to want this." I wish I were as motivated as you are to get finished....or started :)
ReplyDeletePost some pics as you finish things up! Maybe that will inspire us Mommy slackers!
Holy Mother of Scrapbookers! That's a lot of crap, I mean lovely functions to document.
ReplyDeleteThis mama is LA-ZY with a capital L and does digi-scrapbooking'ish things like photo books from Walgreens :-)
One per vacation, one per year of Miles' life...just finished Year 1 @ 14 months. Not too shabby!
WOW! That's a long list! I still haven't managed to do my study abroad in Ireland from 2004! I tried regular scrap booking, but it was too time consuming...I do enjoy digital though :-)
ReplyDelete