Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Scrapbook Blog

I've decided to start a scrapbooking blog thanks to an idea from Elaine. If you're interested, here's the link...

Scrapbook Queen

I'll be taking pictures of some of the pages that I create and posting them on the blog to give other busy moms ideas for their own scrapbook pages. I'm no professional. It's just a therapeutic hobby for me. I'll admit that some of my pages were birthed from ideas that I found online and in idea books. Others are my own unique creations, so most of the pages I'm planning to post will be those that are my own. I wouldn't dare take credit for something that isn't my own creation, so if I do post a tweeked version of someone else's creation, I will certainly say so. :)

There's nothing on the blog right now, but I'll work on getting pictures of some pages I've done tonight so I can post them tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to see this! And girl, don't we all "borrow" other people's ideas for pages?!? There is only so much creativity in the world, and its enough to share.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers