Thursday, April 28, 2011

Here Comes Trouble! HA!!

Today was "take your child to work day" at Jon's company, so the girls I went up to visit him for a couple of hours. It was really just for kids age 8 and up, but we decided to crash the party so Jon's coworkers could meet the girls, and the girls could see where Daddy works (since they hear me say, "Daddy's at work" alot).




Waiting to meet Screech, the Natio.nals mascot.


Realizing she was waiting in line to meet Screech.


Giving Screech a high five.


Chipmunk is so afraid of characters, but she did so well! There were NO tears!


Playing in the real Formula 1 race car that actually ran in a race.



Too cute for words!


Conference call with Singapore, or was it Houston??? lol


Legos at Exx.on??? Why yes! It's a demonstration of the supply chain. There's a chem plant on the left with a pipeline. And then there's a truck on the right ready to take the gasoline to the gas station. Pretty cute!



Hacking the system! lol


Taking notes on how to become a successful chemical engineer like Daddy.



We saw a deer on our way to lunch. The Exx.onMob.il Corporation Refining Headquarters in on a beautiful lot filled with trees and wildlife.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I bet they loved seeing where their daddy works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww looks like they had fun seeing where daddy works! and it looks like Daddy was very proud to have his two cute little girls there too:) Wish I had known it was take your kiddo to work day:( Although I doubt my hubby could have take the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers