Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Baby is Three!!

It's truly hard to fathom that our Chipmunk is THREE!!! While I look at her every day and see that she looks and acts (and throws temper tantrums) like a 3 year old, it just doesn't register in my brain that 3 years ago our baby girl was born. And while we weren't physically there for her birth (which I still have mommy guilt about), and wouldn't get to hold her until 3 weeks later, it still brings tears to my eyes to think about the fact that our last child is now 3. They grow up SO QUICKLY!! Here are a few pictures I took of her to document her 3rd year of life. What a beautiful girl she is (if I do say so myself). lol








1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!!! And yes they grow up WAY WAY too fast :(

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers