Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Update on Weight Loss & Sickness

So I've been working on losing weight for 2 months now, and I'm down 14 pounds. Oh so close to 15. lol Although I weighed today and I had gained 3 pounds. Not really sure how that's even possible since I'm counting every single calorie that enters my mouth. But, I haven't been able to work out much lately. I caught Little Bit's strep, so I wasn't feeling great for about 6 days. Who knew it would take so long to feel like a human again? Little Bit was running around the house the whole time she was sick. lol Little Bit and I have finally gotten over the strep, but not we're now dealing with the noro.virus with Chipmunk. It's a HORRIBLE stomach virus that takes FOREVER to get over. She has been sick with this for almost 3 weeks. She'll have a few good days, and then the vomiting and diarrhea start back up. It's terrible!! Schools have closed around DC because of this. I have sanitized our house from top to bottom including every toy, knob, and surface that she touches. It's so tiring, so no wonder I haven't had the energy to workout!

Not a lot going on other than cleaning, sanitizing and dealing with sick kiddos. Hopefully we're on the up side and this will all be behind us soon!! I'm just hoping that we're all well enough to go out to eat tomorrow for my birthday and for Jon and I to have a date night this weekend! We so need some time together! It's been way too long since our last date. Will keep you posted...if there's anyone still reading! :)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers