Monday, April 16, 2012

Torturous Threes

The threes are worse than the supposed terrible twos...I'm just saying...

I'm about to yank my hair out! I love my girls, and they are cuter than any two kids I know, but OH.MY.LORD!! The sass and the flat out disobedience just might drive me to drink. I know, I know, "cherish these days...they're only this young once..." I cherish the good times, fun times, funny remarks, sweet hugs and kisses, etc...but I DO NOT love the attitude and sassiness or the temper tantrums, talking back and the disobedience. That can go right on out the front door!

End of my rant!

2 comments:

  1. I think three has been way harder than the terrible twos. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hate to tell you but with girls (at least in my case) the sass, attitude and disobedience doesn't get any easier with age! I think with girls that sass and attitude is part if the package. I'm struggling through it with my 6 yr old daughter- eye rolling etc. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers