Wednesday, April 18, 2012
My weight loss
So I'm happy to report that I'm sticking to my healthy eating plan as stated in this post. I've lost 18 pounds, and I'm BEYOND THRILLED!!! I had gotten to a plateau at 17lbs, and stayed there for a few weeks, which was quite frustrating!! But I found a 30 day groupon to the local gym that several of my friends go to, so I decided to buy it and go as much as possible in those 30 days to see if it would kickstart my diet again. So far I've only lost 1 pound (after gaining 3 which I can only assume is from muscle mass), but I'm happy that I'm going and burning lots and lots of calories! :) I've taken a couple of classes, a spin class that I reall enjoy, and another class that is more weights based. I like it as well, but I have to be careful with how much weight I use because of my arm and my arthritis, but I think I will go again. I've talked to Jon about joining until we get our moving orders this fall, and he's thinking about it. With the girls' tuition for preschool going up over $100 because they will be attending more often, it could make the budget tight, but I'm hoping with Jon's raise next month that we'll be able to swing it. Will keep y'all posted!! :) I should post before/after pics. I'm just now to the point when I can tell I've lost. My clothes aren't necessarily too big now (a few things are, but more aren't). They just fit correctly. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Way to Go!!!! I would really like to lose about 20lbs before vacation in July. I wish I was motivated like you!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I am struggling! I love to exercise, but I LOVE to eat, lol! I have to get to a place where it is more gratifying to lose the weight than to eat the food...it's been a lifelong journey.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know your blog had gone private, I just figured you hadn't posted in a while....