Friday, January 16, 2009

Cry it out

This is just TORTURE!!!! I can't stand it!!!! God please help me get thru this!!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, poor mommy :O(. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary had to let her twins cry it out to get them to sleep in their own beds. It took several days, but it worked. Just make sure you have people that you can call on when you need sleep. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make it? I personally don't believe in crying it out - but sometimes you do what you have to do.(hug)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough, but I didn't start until 7 mos.,. and it wasn't CIO... it was more of a comforting him then the next night comforting from the middle of the room, so fort... I just couldn't take it... I would start crying too. Hope it gets better!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers