HAPPY 5 MONTH BIRTHDAY Little Bit!! I can't believe our little girl is 5 months old!! Where did the time go??? For her 5 month birthday I won her 2 pairs of brand new Robeez on eBay for $31!!! That's a steal, man!!!
We are still having issues with nap time. She fights me everyday when it's time to nap. And it's not like I'm forcing her to play by my rules. She's fussy, rubbing her eyes, can't keep her eyes open, etc...but as soon as I put her in her bed she starts screaming. I've tried letting her cry it out, but she works herself up so that she throws up. It's horrible!! When I finally do get her to sleep she will be asleep for about 30 minutes and then she's screaming again. So I go in to soothe her and put her paci back in her mouth, and she'll drift off again...for about 30 minutes. It goes on like this for 2 hours. On the weekends, J puts her down with little effort and she'll sleep for over 2 hours. But during the week she will not let me put her down without a fight. We have no issues at bedtime either...it's just nap time during the week. I guess Mommy makes play time way too much fun. ;-)
Every other aspect of motherhood has been wonderful. Little Bit really is an easy-going baby (except for nap time). She loves to smile and jabber at all her toys. She LOVES to have books read to her, and she's even started turning the pages for us. Little Bit is our miracle baby, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I can't believe she is five months old. Torin just turned nine months old on Monday. The time goes by way too fast. I am sorry to hear that nap time is difficult. If I were you, I wouldn't force it. Especially if it is making her vomit. Torin doesn't take long naps during the day either. He takes 2-3 thirty minute cat naps. I hope everything else is going well.
ReplyDelete