I am constantly amazed at all that Little Bit is doing these days. She's beginning to make the
Little Bit found her feet last week. So now I don't have to hold her feet up when I change her. Makes it so easy! lol
She has really taken a liking to our dog, Maddie. And surprisingly, Maddie is very interested in her. I'm happy to see the two getting along so well. I was worried that Maddie would be a little jealous, but she's definitely not showing signs of jealousy if it's there. In fact, when Little Bit cries, Maddie is right there within seconds "checking" on her. It's cute.
You know, I didn't give birth to Little Bit, but I am more emotional now than I have ever been, so you certainly wouldn't know she wasn't mine biologically. I don't know what it is, but I cry all the time, and at the dumbest of things...commercials, tv shows, when I'm mad, when I'm frustrated, when I'm happy...you name it, and I can cry about it. The thing is, I never used to be able to cry unless someone died or really hurt me. In fact, it always made me mad when I couldn't cry on demand when I got pulled over by a cop. Bet I could now, but I don't think I'll do anything to warrant a ticket to test that theory. I know they say motherhood totally changes you, but I always thought that was because of the hormones. It's weird.
BIG CONGRATULATIONS are in order for 2 new Mommies...JJ and Elaine!! Ladies, I am praying that your transition into mommyhood is all you ever dreamed about and more!








I love love love reading your posts and seeing how full your life has become since your daughter's arrival! It's amazing isn't it? CIO is tough no doubt. But it works - and there are so many methods... ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping your blog updated.. you know how busy it is and all!!!!