Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tired of hearing...

...just wait, you'll get pregnant now! *screaming and pulling hair out*

First of all...I'm taking Metho.tre.xate...I DON'T WANT TO GET PREGNANT ON THAT STUFF!!!!! It's BBBAAADDD stuff!!!

Second...you have to ovulate in order to have a chance at getting pregnant. And I don't ovulate without stimulating drugs.

Third...I had the Mir.ena IUD put in...it's birth control! We are PREVENTING!!!!

And yet...getting my period SUCKS!!!!!!! But it still doesn't suck as much as hearing, "Just wait, you'll get pregnant now!"

I love people's optimism, but it ain't happening! And I don't want it to happen b/c even if I were to magically ovulate on my own, and even if it were to get past the Mire.na IUD and implant...Metho.trex.ate causes miscarriages, and I don't EVER want to go through another one again!

I am so incredibly happy with our precious little girl, and if we never get the chance to adopt another little one, I will be eternally grateful to God for this angel that he placed in our arms. I love my Little Bit to death, and she's all I need!!!

Okay, rant over!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. For some reason, I doubt it will stop any time soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope people just don't understand and they just generalize everyone in the same cookie cutter mold: fertile, healthy, and fertile.

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there...heard that! Still, after 16 yrs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand. I am taking a nasty little birth defect causing drug to help stop my hair loss due to PCOS. Thus, I am also on birth control (not that I can get pregnant on my own anyway), but people don't get it. Even those who know that we have and continue to struggle. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers