I am such a slacker!!! I finally got the chance to actually look at my blog (b/c I wanted to know exactly how many days until Chipmunk's finalization), and I realized that their Halloween pictures were never posted. I started loading them, but Blog.ger was misbehaving, so I gave up, and then life went on and I forgot to come back to that post! So sorry!!
Without further adieu...here are our little fairies!!
We took advantage of the 50 cent corn dogs at Son.ic before going trick-or-treating. Little Bit had to settle for a grilled cheese, but she didn't mind!
Chipmunk is a total Daddy's Girl!!
Little Bit wasn't too sure about walking up to strangers with her little bag.
At every house we were asked how old the girls were, and then we endd up telling the abbreviated version of how we were blessed with our baby girls.
That's a lot of candy!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)