We are one of 5 houses in a cluster, and our house is the middle house. We share a "courtyard" that we all drive into from the street, so there isn't a front yard, but we do have a small back yard for the girls to play in. And there's an amazing park right across the street from our cluster, so the girls will have plenty of room to run and play!
It's a three story house with 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. It will be lots to keep clean, but I think we're really going to like the neighborhood and the area. Jon will have a long commute to work, which is actually pretty common for that area, but I hate that he's going to be doing so much driving each day. However, the area where we'll be living is fairly new with lots of young families, so I'm hoping I can find a mommy group to join.
The reason I fell in love with this house...the kitchen!!
Master Bath...the girls are going to love "swimming" in this tub when they get older!
Living Room
Basement: This is going to be the girls' playroom. And when we have guests, they can stay in the bedroom down there.
There is a full bath and a 5th bedroom in the basement that is partially finished...the realtor said I needed to leave the tropical wallpaper up, put a tanning bed in there and call it "Mom's Retreat". Not a bad idea, but I think we'll finish the room and let our guests stay down there.
The park across the street from the house! This was such a huge draw for me. The girls are going to love playing in the park!!








Umm...
ReplyDeleteI'M SO EXCITED!!!
You're one of the few people that I would drive a few hours with my two crazy children to see.. can you say playdate?! :O)
I am so jealous! The house is GORGEOUS! I am so ready to start house hunting!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous home! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home! It looks like you will be very happy there.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on finding a house that you love! It is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove it! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDelete