Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We finally have a date!!!

Chipmunk's adoption will be finalized on December 23rd just in time for Christmas and the move!!! WOO HOO!!!!! What a great Christmas gift!!! And now that we have a date we can put our house on the market and give a prosective buyer (and seller) a date for closing!!! <BIG sigh of relief>

7 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME news! What a perfect Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! It will be a very Merry Christmas indeed! :) ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic news. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for the date.... sad for the move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Christmas gift!!! I'm hoping Faith will be my birthday gift in April LOL

    Yeah Chipmunk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! What a great celebratory time of the year. I'm sure things will get extra-busy from there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers