Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter 2010

And it ended with an egg hunt in our backyard. I was out of town when Jon took the girls to the neighborhood egg hunt, so I wanted them to have another one in our backyard, just the 4 of us. They had a blast!!!










We have had such a great day spending time together, making memories as a family. I am so blessed!! Not only am I blessed to have such a fabulous family, two beautiful little girls, and an amazing husband. But I am SO blessed to have a savior who died in my place, taking away my sins and allowing me to spend eternity with Him, even though that's not what I deserve!! I hope that you have had a wonderful Easter weekend!!! I can't wait to celebrate Christ's victory over death tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. look how BIG they are! Wow! And beautiful as always :O).

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers