
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Mini Pedis
Thursday, the weather was finally sandal worthy, so I decided to paint my toenails in honor of spring. The girls were hilarious when they noticed my pink toes, and all they wanted to do was touch my nails. So I got the hairbrained idea to paint their nails. Little Bit LOVED it! She was all about the pampering, and decided to rummage through my nail polish box and find two bottles of polish that she could clank together. Chipmunk was a little more difficult to manage, but I finally got hers painted despite having to tell her dozens of times to stop wiggling her toes. lol


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












So cute! And what fun, too!
ReplyDeleteMy 2 1/2 year old nephew loves to have his finger and toe nails painted when his mom and sister do it. My brother just shakes his head.
LOVE IT!!!!!! My daughter (4yrs old) LOVES to go with me when I get my nails done and she of course gets hers done too:) So precious! Enjoy the beautiful weather
ReplyDelete