Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Proud Momma!!

For a while now we've been trying to teach Little Bit to say, "Jesus", and she's been doing well with it, but only when we say (in true mommy-daddy form), "Can you say, 'Jesus'?" But last night while I was singing "Sweetest Name I Know" to her at bedtime I got to the chorus and she chimed in with "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus". It was absolutely the most heart-warming moment, and I couldn't hold back the tears. Right now, Jesus is just a word to her, but I pray that it won't be for long. My prayer all along has been that one day both of my girls will come to know the love of Jesus and surrender their lives to Him. I will continue praying that prayer, and in the meantime I will do my best to be the best example of Jesus I can be here on Earth. I know I'm imperfect, and I have made TONS of mistakes as a parent, but it's so comforting to know that we're doing something right in the early stages. Just knowing that she can say His name means so much to this Jesus loving momma! :)

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers