Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Potty Training Boot Camp Day 2

Little Bit didn't wake up dry, BUT...
  • Success at wake-up!
  • Success before music class!
  • Success after music class!
  • DOUBLE Success (You know...poop and pee!) after lunch AND she told me she needed to potty ahead of time!!!!!!! :)
  • Stayed dry through nap!
  • Success after nap!
  • Success while playing and she told me she needed to go!!
  • Success while playing, and she told me she needed to go!!
  • 2 Successes during dinner, and she told me she needed to go!!
  • Success before bed!!!
NO ACCIDENTS TODAY!!!! YEA!!!! I am so proud of my girl! I'm not about to call her trained yet. I know there will be set-backs and accidents, but she's well on her way!!

On another note...Little Bit has learned to wink. It's so cute! lol And Chipmunk is absolutely talking up a storm! We are amazed at how much she can say and how many words she's stringing together to make sentences.

3 comments:

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers