Scrapbooking...finish 2008, 2009, 2010, and both of the girls' baby albums. (I'll actually be happy with completling 2008, starting 2009, and finishing the baby albums b/c I'm so far behind.)
Lose 60 pounds. (I actually need to lost about 80 in order to be somewhere in the healthy weight range for my age/height, but I'll be happy with 60.)
Working out regularly. I despise exercising, but in order to lose weight I'm going to have to suck it up and just do it. UGH!
Cleaning out the office and making it functional.
Being less of a fusser and more of an encourager.
Becoming a better cook. I tend to make the same recipes, so I'd like to try some new things. But now they have to be healthy. And healthy, most of the time, means it's not any good. :(
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








You can do it...you can do it!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best with your resolutions!
ReplyDeletei like your last assessment...that healthy isn't usually good....or easy.
ReplyDeleteHope you're able to make a few of your goals.