Thursday, March 17, 2011

Boston Trip

 It was an adult only getaway to Boston, just for a few days, but what a great getaway it was!!! Meet my bestie, Sarah, and her hubby, Jeff.


Hello Boston!!



USS Constitution (AKA: Old Ironsides)



Climbing on the massive anchor with the USS Constitution in the background.



Waiting on the Trolley


Cheers...Where everybody knows your name!


At the Celtics game.


Besties for Life!


The Old State House where the Declaration of Independence was read to Bostonians on July 18, 1776.


Fenway


Sitting in the oldest seats in the stadium!



in front of Paul Revere's statue outside the Old North Church.



The Old North Church where the lanterns were hung warning of the British invasion.



The BEST lob-stuh roll and chow-dah E-VAH!!!



Holy Cannoli!!! It was DELISH!!! Mikes Pastries is a MUST when visiting Boston!


Heading home...it was a GREAT vacation, but we missed our sweet girls terribly. Funny that when I talked to my mom each night the girls hadn't mentioned us once. lol The joys of having Mimi and Papaw keeping them. lol I'm sure they missed us...right?!?!?!


1 comment:

  1. What a great trip! I have tno make note of the matchy matchy jackets you 2 kids have on!

    And I am still loving your hair. You have inspired me. I am making an appointment for a Brazilian Blowout - like a relaxer that lasts for 6 months. EEK!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers