Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another Year Older

So today I officially hit my late 30's. I'm not all that happy about it, but in honor of my 37th birthday I decided to ditch the blonde locks and go for a more mature look. Saturday I went to a salon and paid lots more than I wanted to to get back to my natural color, and I had her add in a few caramel highlights. I absolutely love the color!  I'm also going to try and keep the straight look that the wonderful stylist did, but I'm not so sure I can. It's hard work straightening my naturally curly locks, and I don't exactly have the time to spend on getting my hair to look like something other than a ball of frizz. lol But, I'm going to sincerely try!

Before...


After...

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Love the new look! =) (However, the old look was pretty great too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already got to tell you Happy B-Day on FB this morning...now I wanted to say that I LOVE the brown!!! Soooooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looks like such a drastic change. What a perfect way to commemorate your birthday. I love it!

    And I also have the naturally curly hair that is oh-so-hard to straighten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bday! You look amazing! That color and cut are great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday:) LOVE the hair!!! Isn't it funny when you have straight hair you want curly hair (as my daughter and I have poker straight hair) and when you have curly hair you want straight hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated birthday! love the new hair

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers