Feb. 1 at 7am we got online to get the girls registered for preschool, hoping that by getting Chipmunk's registration submitted by 7:02 and Little Bit's by 7:04 that we would get them both in. And, the day of Chipmunk's birthday party we found out...we got both girls into our 1st choice class at the preschool that we wanted them in!!!! Chipmunk will be in the 2 1/2 year old class on Tuesday mornings, and Little Bit will be in the 3 year old class on Tuesday/Thursday mornings. Jon put on his FB page, "I passed my 7am typing test." LOL I'm so excited about this!!!
Now, to get Chipmunk potty trained. She's showing interest (mainly in the M&M's lol), but she is having some successes, even at her request!! But, I don't want to completely potty train her until after our trip to Boston b/c I don't want my parents to have to worry with it while they're keeping the girls. It's hard enough having one kid potty trained with all the reminding and such, especially when we leave the house! I can only imagine how hard it will be with TWO! Sometimes diapers ARE better! lol So we'll just keep going with putting her on the potty every once in a while throughout the day, and then once we get back we'll get after it.
As I mentioned, Jon and I are going to Boston to meet my BFF and her hubby WITHOUT KIDS!! :) We love our kiddos, but mommy and daddy need a break!! We're only going to be gone a few days, but we're planning to live it up while we're there. HA! We haven't been away by ourselves since Macy came along other than when we came up here to house hunt. This is a much needed get-away!! Can't wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Yeah for preschool and yeah for breaks LOL I feel ya girl!
ReplyDeleteBTW we are starting potty training and goodness gracious I actually keep puttin git off for my own convenience! Life is hard enough right now I dont wanna deal with potty trips diapers are easier sometimes I agree!
So excited for you and your upcoming mini-vacation! I'm sure you and your friends will have a fabulous time! Can't wait to read all about it! And Yay! So glad you got in to the preschool of your choice. It will make it so much easier to leave them when your mind is at ease!
ReplyDelete