Thursday, February 17, 2011

Help! :)

Has anyone seen my two sweet, innocent, polite little girls? Because the 2 boogers that I've had in my house this morning are NOT mine! They've driven me to eat Tag.alongs for lunch. I miss my sweet girls!!! Please, if you've seen them, call, text or email me. I'd like them back as quickly as possible!! :) Soon that box of cookies will be empty, and I don't know what I'll do if I don't get my 2 honeys back! ;)

These are the girls I'm looking for...

3 comments:

  1. They are such beautiful little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaahhhhhhh! Those two little beauties could NEVER be boogers...hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Misty! They look too sweet and innocent Mommy :) And I'll go ahead and agree with Jess too...They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers