And here we are, 2 years later, and my life is so full of love because of this precious girl. :)
Isn't this the cutest pictures EV-AH??? :)
Chipmunk wanted a Minnie Mouse party, so that's what we gave her!! She absolutely LOVED all the attention at her birthday party play date on Friday, her big birthday party on Saturday, and as she shopped at TRU to spend her birthday money Saturday night. :)
Sign for the front door inviting everyone into Chipmunk's Clubhouse!
Minnie Mouse ri.ce krisp.ie treats. Super easy to make, and they were a big hit!
Make a pan of rice krispie treats, use a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut the shape. Then use the same recipe for the rice krispies, but use Fruity Pebbles instead. To shape the bow I formed a rectangle and then pinched the middle. Use a small amount of icing to make the bow stay in place.
Make a pan of rice krispie treats, use a Mickey Mouse cookie cutter to cut the shape. Then use the same recipe for the rice krispies, but use Fruity Pebbles instead. To shape the bow I formed a rectangle and then pinched the middle. Use a small amount of icing to make the bow stay in place.
Cupcakes I made.
Happy Birthday to you!
Yummy cupcake!
Yummy "cake-cake".
Getting stickers after finding the hidden mickeys around the house.
Opening presents!
Sweet dreams, my sleepy birthday girl!!
I love this girl more than life itself, and I simply cannot imagine my life without her.








She is adorable! Love the rice krispie treat idea!!
ReplyDeleteAwe, Happy Birthday M!!! I love your Minnie Mouse theme. We had Kade's party over the weekend as well. He also turned TWO!! We used a Mickey Mouse theme! You had some really cute ideas! I loved the sign and the rice Krispie treats!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I forgot to mention...She has on the most adorable dress!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWWWW looks like fun was had by all, what a fabulous birthday for a fabulous little girl. LOVE all your ideas so creative:)
ReplyDelete