Yesterday my mom called to say that Little Bit's birthmother passed away. She had been in hospice care for a couple of weeks, so we knew it was coming, but it still breaks our heart. Please keep my family in your prayers. My step-dad is trying to decide if he wants a memorial service or not.
We haven't told Little Bit yet. I think we'll wait a couple years. She's just not old enough to understand. Although she does talk about people going to live with Jesus when they die. So maybe she could understand and we're just taking the easy way out. Who knows! We're still trying to figure it out.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh wow! I wouldn't know what to do either. You all are in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to read this news. I'll be praying for you and your family as you deal with the loss of O's birthmom. I'll also be in prayer for God to give you the wisdom to know how to proceed forward!
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely a tough situation....praying for all of you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for dropping in to say hey! I mostly at Killian Cornor or Are You Souled Out 4 Christ now. You can find them below:
ReplyDeletewww.kyleandelaine.blogspot.com
www.areyousouledout4christ.blogspot.com
I miss your scrapbooking updates =)
I just found you through the top mommy blog forums. I'm soo soo sorry to hear about your child's birth mom. So devastating!
ReplyDeleteHow difficult on a number of levels. So sorry you have to navigate this. Prayers to all of you.
ReplyDelete