We moved into our new house a month ago, and we're slowly getting settled in. It's been hard to get settled with Jon doing so much traveling. He's only been home 10 days since we moved in! I'm looking foward to the end of October when his traveling will slow down considerably.
We love our new house and the area of Houston we live in. I was able to find a preschool that had room for both girls, and I signed them up for dance. It's really nice being so close to my family. The only thing I don't like is the weather. I sure do miss the northern Virginia Fall weather!! But we finally got a cool front through this weekend whichvery welcomed sight!!
This week I've been working on getting the house decorated for Fall. We'll have our first out of town guests this weekend/next week! Our friends from VA are coming to stay with us!! I can't wait!!!
Not a whole lot else going on...just wanted to update what few readers I still have on the move and life back in Texas!! I will try to post pics of our new house soon. They're not on our new laptop, so I'll have to pull out the crummy laptop to post them.
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Yay!! Glad you all are getting settled!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are settling in all right. I'm with you on the weather thing :-)
ReplyDelete