Friday, October 26, 2012

Picture Wardrobe...emergency switch.

So the weather in Texas decided to dip 28 degrees, and now I'm scrambling to come up with something long sleeved for the girls. Jon and I are fine b/c we had something long sleeved. The girls did not, and adding a black t-shirt under their outfit wouldn't look right, so now that I've spent hundreds of dollars on the other outfits, I'm left to spend even more. I found something cute at JC Penny's. Not thrilled, but it'll have to do. :( I'm really sad about the girls not wearing their black and white cheetah print. I LOVE animal print on the girls! Guess I'll have to dress them in that and take my own pics of them. It'll be back in the 80's next week. Gotta love Texas weather!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh No!!! So sorry about that:( I'm sure they look adorable in anything, but I know the feeling. I hope the pictures turn out fab! The day of our "Fall" pictures it was in the 80's and two days later we are in the 50's gotta love the Ohio Valley:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers