Sunday, October 28, 2012

Picture Wardrobe...take 2


Here's what we ended up wearing. I am so sad the girls didn't get to wear their black and white cheetah print outfits, but I was pleased with what I was able to come up with at the last minute thanks to a weather change. And boy and I glad I did find something. We were a little chilly even in the long sleeves.

The girls were precious and definitely in rare form. They were so cute and smiley and giggly. The photographer was in stitches. I think we'll be pleased with how they turned out! She took hundreds of pics...can't wait to see them, but I'll have to wait a couple weeks. :( Will post them as soon as I have them.






2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures, so glad everything went well:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look absolutely wonderful! I'm sure you'll love the finished products and will have a hard time choosing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers