Monday, September 13, 2010

18 month and 2 yr Well Visits

Chipmunk is actually 19 months old, but I prefer to take the girls to their well visits together, so I waited until Little Bit was 2 before I scheduled their appts.

Chipmunk...
Weight: 29.7 lbs (95%)
Height: 32" (50%)
Head: 47cm (55%)

Little Bit...
Weight: 24.4 lbs (15%)
Height: 34" (90%)
Head: 48 cm (50%)

The girls did so well with their immunizations. Little Bit was all caught up, but I had them give her a flu shot, and she had to have a finger prick for the hemoglobin test. She didn't even cry with the finger prick! Macy got her DTap and her flu shot. I'm so proud of them. They quickly settled down when I gave them a cookie and their juice. Of course, it did help when I put a band-aid on Elm.o and Froggy. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers