Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adoption

I saw this post by a friend of Jon's on FB who adopted 2 children from Asia. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared.

5 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Here's another one that I have seen on FB:
    ‎"Natural Child:Any child who is not artificial. Real Parent: Any parent who is not imaginary. Your Own Child: Any child who is not someone else's child.Adopted Child: A natural child, with a real parent, who is all my own"-Rita Laws, PhD4

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers