Saturday, September 11, 2010

No Screaming Babies Allowed

I found this article on yahoo today. Message to parents getting louder: No screaming babies allowed!

Here's what I think about it...
This just makes my blood boil. I am one of those parents who removes my children from the situation if they are fussing. However, I am so sick of people who automatically make faces and groan when I walk in with my children. If you don't want children around when you're eating, stay home or go to an expensive restaurant where families won't go. And as for the airlines...fine, sit me in a section just for kids. Then I won't have to listen to the annoying loud talker or drunkerds. They're more annoying than a screaming kid. Yes, it's up to the parents to actually parent and discipline, but just b/c I have children who throw an occasional fit in public doesn't make me a lower class citizen who should be subject to more inconveniences. You want us to teach our children that life isn't all about "me, me, me", then don't make it convenient for adults to think that way by kicking people out of restaurants and off planes b/c we have children who might decide to throw a fit while we're there. That's just as selfish as me not disciplining my children.

1 comment:

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers