Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little Bit is 2 months old!

I just can't believe that my little girl is already 2 months old. More than that...I can't believe I've been away from home for a month and a half! At times it doesn't seem like I've been here that long, but other times I am chomping at the bit to get out of here! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE my family, but I am so ready to be in my home with my tv and my bed!

Little Bit is growing and changing so much. She started cooing this week. The little sounds she makes are so cute and dainty. She's also started trying to mimmick my facial expressions. We have so much fun making faces at each other. The longer we make faces at one another the more she starts to coo. And she's also smiling a lot more now. I love that when I pick her up out of the bed and put her on her changing table she looks at me a smiles this huge smile. It totally makes my day!!!


I am having the BEST time being a mommy. Sure, it's trying at times (like yesterday when I couldn't console her no matter what I did), but mommyhood is SO much more than I ever thought it would be. I am just amazed every day at how much I love this little girl. She's changed my life in so many ways, and she's totally shifted my way of thinking. Life will never be the same again, and it's all because of a tiny little girl who so quickly came into my life! My heart truly is so full of love, and I have SO much to be thankful for this year!!!

6 comments:

  1. Janna, I am so excited for you! I am thrilled to see that you started this new blog. It's a way of starting over...not forgetting all that is behind, but starting fresh!

    Our God is an awesome one! Praying it all continues to go smoothly!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so overjoyed for you, Janna! What an awesome time for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you exhausted from all of the jumping up and down you must be doing? I just can't believe it. And I love that picture on the upper right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog(s) for some time now and I just wanted to say how delighted I am for you at the minute.

    The Lord works in mysterious ways :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so happy for you guys! It's awesome when they start smiling and actually recognizing you, isn't it? It is literally the best thing in the world. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers