Saturday, November 15, 2008

Registering

We finally registered at the baby megastore! It was so much fun!!!! J's work is throwing us a shower on Dec. 1, and our big shower is Dec. 13. I'm just giddy about all the baby things!!! I have looked forward to registering for so long, and we finally did it!!!

J was so funny..."do we need this? what about this? oooh, that's cool, let's get that!" He was having such a good time. And it was heartwarming to see him so excited.

7 comments:

  1. WOW...what fun!! I am so excited for you all! I hope the Lord continues to bless you and you get all you want and more!

    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A baby AND shopping...what more could you want! Seriously, I'm so happy for you and continue to pray for your new family!

    Melissa

    PS...I'm disappointed to hear that they don't come with a manual...I was kind of counting on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that baby stuff is so cool! Have fun at your showers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Isn't it great to participate in something for your baby just like everybody else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...been wondering....you all still going to Disney? If you are...you are one brave Mommy! However, it might not be TOO bad with her being so small!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments!! But please be nice! :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers